Need info on saddles

I would like to purchase an endurance saddle, but I have no idea which one
would be best. I have read all the recent posts on the pros and cons of
different saddles, but I am getting confused. I think I need to do more
intense research. So I would appreciate any and all information and personal
preferences on any endurance type saddle. If anyone who has also gone through
this saddle buying process and still has their notes and/or saved posts from
this board I would love to have a look. I hope to get a lot of responses so I
can compile a list of all the saddles and their good points and bad points.
Thanks in advance.
Lynette