Re: Matach made in heaven

In a message dated 98-07-21 10:18:45 EDT, SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

<< In the end, a badly behaved stallion is a turn-off to us, since we can't
 possibly know if it is genetic or bad management - or BOTH!  >>

Amen, Sandy!  And whether the problem is genetic or bad management or both, it
makes people leery of getting involved with the horse as a breeding stallion.
(If it doesn't, it should!)  As a ride vet, I see all too much of this sort of
behavior, and as a rider who has campaigned several stallions, I know it is
totally unnecessary and unacceptable.  Makes me want to get out the
emasculators, and not necessarily stop with the horse!

Heidi