Pt.Reyes visiting...

Hi Carol Randall and all you ridecampers out there,

I'd love to meet anyone at Pt.Reyes, but I'm on digest so you have to
tell me ahead of time.  Also, where are you staying?  I did go around
Stewart's camp Sat late afternoon looking for you...Gold Country
Endurance people were there and the place was packed!  I didn't find
you.  With inland temps being 105+, the coast is full of people right
now! Swarms!! <g>

My number if anyone is traveling around that area and wants a free
guide, 415-461-2680.

Anyone have results from Bridgeport yet?
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)
Pt.Reyes (where the flies are in full force!)
Ca.