Re: Tizwhiz

Recently some one asked about Tizwhiz
the non allergenic feed  the # is
800-313-1353
Another rider asked if they could use my
answers to respiratory problems in an
article for a news letter.
This spring I did an article on respiratory for
a New England distributed magazine . As
most of you know this has been a bad year
for problems, runny noses,coughs and allergies
in our Equine Friends.
If anyone would like a copy for magazines, local
horse papers or just small club news letters.
Send me your address and I will send a copy to
you.

Marcy Gamester
Respiratory Management Consultant