Need information for a friend

I'm posting the following message for a friend:

>I am going to be taking two horses to Murfreesboro, TN, in two weeks.
My
friend from Nacogdoches is going to meet me somewhere near where Hwy 82
joins up with I-30 on this side of Texarkana.  She will have to leave
her
rig behind, somewhere.  Any suggestions where?

We cannot arrive when the office is closed, like, say, after 5:00 p.m.
It's a 12-13 hour drive.
We will need to sleep on the road somewhere.  I'd like to make it as
close to Memphis as possible.

Can you unload horses at a roadside stop and tie them to the trailer?

Please respond to:

bjsmith@nortexinfo.net