Info Search

Hello Endurance Riders!
  My name is Della Johnson and my 10 year old daughter Christi rides
in races with her Grandmother Lucie Hancock.  We have recently moved
to Tennessee from South Carolina and Christi still plans on racing.
We need information. First?? Is there anyone living in or near
Cookeville, TN that knows anyone that has a horse they would like
conditioned. Christi's horse is still in SC for the rest of the season
and it is being worked, but Christi needs to stay in shape herself. We
are trying to find someone she can ride for.
Second??  Is there anyone that we can meet somewhere that is going to
Liberty Run and Biltmore that would mind if Christi rode with them to
meet her Grandmother at the ride?

Also....Christi started riding when she was very young and her idol
(besides her Granny) was Ceci Butler French. She saw video of her
endurance racing and is wondering if she still does and if there is
any way she can get in touch with her.

Thanks!  Della Johnson