From: Angela C. McGhee <rides2far@juno.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 7:52 PM
Subject: Snakebite kits

O.K.  I'm going to make ya'll think I'm crazy, but has anybody else ever
heard of using a stun gun on snake bites?  Outdoor Life Magazine did a
series of articles on it several years ago, and I still have them.  The
articles claimed that venom sort of has positive & negative charges or
something, and that if you shocked the area with a stun gun (or even
jumper cables) that the venom seperated to the poles or something and
literally deactivated...no tissue damage or anything.

Angie and Kaboot  (What's that in your hand?)