Re: Rump rugs

Hi Kris   before I designed this rump rug I
had purchased five different kinds  none of them
worked right  some hung well  some tied on well
some just  bounced from side to side.

This one fits under the saddle, it looks like a  T
when unrolled   it is made of polar fleece which
comes in many colors and prints easy roll out
rool up  light weight  It works I use mine all time

Marcy