Warbes Question

I'm the one who askeds the warbles question AND here's what my vet
finally e-mailed me this morning (Sunday, July 12).

"Karen,
I doubt those are true "warbles" that cows get, we don't see those much
around here and not much in horses.  Probably just bug bite reactions or
they could also be small tumors, like melanomas.  If she is not bothered
bythem I would leave them alone and monitor size."

AND I am the one who is still looking for a pasture mate for my very
lonely mare.  Is there a horse out there who would like to come to
Central Pennsylvania and have a happy retirement home?

Karen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]