Breast cancer and endurance riders

From: JJ
Email: abeln@gv.net

I am sure there are a few of you out there.  I have had a lumppectomy and chemo and radiation treatments.  That is really no problem, but I have developed "Lymphedema" and have been told that things are now a little difference.  My question to anyone out there with the same condition is "what have you found out and are you continuing to ride"?  If so, what precautions are you taking? The doctors seem to be a LITTLE negative about this condition and I need all the positive information that I can find.  I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks for you ideas and help.

JJ