Choosing a Horse, Thanks

Thanks to all who responded to my question on which horse to use.  I think I
have thanked everyone but just in case I missed someone I wanted to thank
you all publicly!  You all are so great!

The general concensus is to try the mare and bring the arab gelding along
slow with lots of basics.

Considering the fact the QH ran like a banchee from me this morning and his
bath, he is lucky to be here<VBG>

I will start working both Arabs when I get back from New Mexico.  I am going
to take a navajo weaving class and learn to weave saddle blankets for my
ponies:) So I will see you guy's when I return.  Yipee!!

Kelly
rmutschink@bluebon.net