TIMBERON

From: Patty Danley
Email: bluwater@ctaz.com

Hi!  We just returned from Timberon and that is a ride everyone should plan to attend!  We had five days of beautiful, well marked trails that looped us back into a very comfortable base camp.  Randy Eiland and his wonderful family worked very hard to provide safe but challenging trails.  Each evening after discussion of tomorrow's trail, Randy took us back into history telling us about the Apaches, Cavalry and other characters that once traveled the same trails.  I think some of them are still there in spirit!  It was a great ride and I know this family intends to return next summer! Definitely work this ride into your ride schedule, it's well worth it!