Horseback riding bras

There is a fellow ride camper that has a business making riding clothes
including a most wonderful bra.  It is very reasonably priced and comes in a
wide variety of colors.  These bras support without cutting off your breath
and you can buy in exactly the size you need (no need to buy a size smaller to
get the no-bounce you want)  I have about 8 of them and the ones I bought 2
years ago (at an endurance ride) work just as good as the ones I just bought.
She makes all the clothes herself and her workmanship is outstanding.  She
also makes matching riding tights in some wild colors and patterns - I
personally just purchased a zebra stripe outfit.

Her name is Evelyn Hartman and her business is Just for Horsin Around -
Everlyn are you out there ?  You can e-mail her at jfha@inetworld.