wanting to lease horse prop/NW

I condition/train endurance horses-rework problem horses from the inside out-
currently leasing a house on 5 acres and have to haul to trails-owners moving
in-have 8 months to find a place-adjacent to trails. Looking for a lease
option/buy-don't need anything fancy just room for babies to run[5-10 acres]
trailer or mobile OK
currently in hobart WA and like this area, not opposed to enumclaw or north
bend.
If everyone could keep their ears open I'd appreciate it. Don't have a lot of
money-just talent.thanks
april