Re: Steele Saddle

overall I think it is a nice standard type of saddle.. you get a good
deal.. try the tree to insure a proper fit.. then send it back for the
complete finishing.. I was going to get one.. but due to problems -- and
all the other saddles I have I held off..

I would recommend this saddle. I rode one that did not fit my mare.. but
it was a very well made and balanced saddle.. for the price you cant go
wrong..

However John DePitera did talk me into trying one of his saddles..
Synergist.. Its on the way..
I owe  the list a report on the ZES and now the Synergist..
Later
Roger