Ridecamp list , and bandana orders

Hi group,

I'm going to be travelling for the next week - will hopefully
log on a few times but...

If you notice bizarre behavior with the list (not the people who
post to the list :) send email to Bill Moore - bmoore@fsr.com.
He's the sysadmin and should be able to fix things pretty quick.

The classifieds will probably get backed up for a bit - so if you
can hold off sending me new listings until after July 8 I'd sure
appreciate it.

thanks!

Steph

p.s. All of the bandana orders I received as of today are in the
mail.