Re: Ford or Dodge

I wrote Steph a longer post however, the long and short if it is my Dodge gets
better mileage by far than the Ford.  The Ford is much faster but the Dodge is
much more powerful.  [Both had the 4:10 rear end].  I did not have the power
stroke.  My Ford was a 6.9 with a Banks turbo and the Dodge is the Cummins 6
cylinder with the Banks turbo and exhaust system added.  The Dodge has more
leg room in the front.  I kept the Dodge because it was 10 years newer than my
Ford.  They are both great trucks.  I do disagree that Ford makes a "better"
truck, whatever that means.  I used to swear that the Ford was made from
flattened Coors cans because it dented so easily.  Also, the one thing I have
always hated about Fords [and that is all I have ever had until now] is the
twin I beam suspension in the front.  You cannot keep them aligned.  I don't
know about the Dodge.  I haven't had it long enough....MB