Best Farrier moving to SE region

Attn: Southeast Region Ridecampers:
My loss..your gain..The best farrier that I have ever used is moving to
Tennessee.  He specializes in 4 Point/Natural Balance which has been a
magical gift for my Omner and his brother Bravo.  He will be studying at
the veterinay college and still taking a limted number of clients.
 He is The Best!!
His name is Kane Rubalcaba and he will be living in Murfreeboro, TN by
July 10th. You can call him in Utah to set up your appointments
@435-654-1987. Or after july 10 in TN @615-907-7221. I am so sad to lose
him...Enjoy his mastery in the SE region!!!
Happy Trails,
Beverly Gray