Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

In a message dated 98-06-26 09:30:33 EDT, niccolai_m@yahoo.com writes:

<< Now don't you start getting soft on us Tom. That kind of attitude is
 anti-innovative! Might get that saying slung back at you sometime! In
 our biz we prefer the saying.. if it ain't broke look for something
 better.

 However point taken - several have expressed this view. Still horse
 owning is a social thing and when someone sees a ribby horse they
 think, ' starving horse.'

 Nicco >>

When you've exhausted the first five possibilities that occur to you right
off, and then retreat to "common sense" for a breather, everybody settles back
into a mental snooze. I need a nap.

ti