Re: Carbs -Water/comparison

Dear Joe,

<< >Do you practice biased, hysterical medicine or are you just saving it up
 >for Ridecamp?

 This is the kind of thing that has no place in a serious discussion.
 But it is the kind of reaction we see from you all too often when
 someone does not accept your opinions.

 --

 Joe Long >><

      I am just now getting to this latest discussion.  I agree.  This is out
of line.  This sort of thing is beneath you Tom.  I am surprised.  Seriously.

Trish & "pretty David"
Grand Blanc, Michigan