Re: Big bone vs small bone

In a message dated 98-06-25 20:32:33 EDT, Tivers writes:

<< >  One of the most beautiful and balanced horses conformationally
  that I have seen of ANY breed is a Thoroughbred stallion named Woodman.  He
is
  a pretty damned good sire, I understand.  He has bone galore.  To me it is
no
  surprise that he is noteworthy in his sport--I think he could have been
  noteworthy in other sports, too, had he had the opportunity.>

 What dose "bone galore" mean?  >>

He appeared to have big bones, even for his size.  Sorry, I was on a group
tour, so was hardly in a position to whip out a tape measure and get numbers.
(He is not exactly a tiny horse.)

Heidi