Re: Lon Lewis quotes and my final reply tto ti

In a message dated 98-06-25 13:40:27 EDT, CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< << I found ti's lon lewis post-He was quoting from the 1970's version of
  Feeding and care of horses. The second edition, published in 1995, is
TOTALLY
  different-Lon's learned a lot in the past 30 years, as we all have. >>

 Thanks for the update, Sarah.  I have admittedly not read Lon's new text yet,
 and felt that his old one was badly outdated.  However, as I mentioned in an
 earlier post, when I attended a lecture by Lon a few years ago, I found him
 be very interested in new ideas.  His lecture material was more current than
 his old text, so I guess I should not be surprised that his newer text is
much
 better.

 Heidi >>

Girls,

You'll be very pleased to see that I've made my way all the way to 1995 in
equine exercise physiology papers concerning nutrition--see my post elsewhere.

ti