Caution Advised

Hi,

Since there are some people that are new to horses, endurance and/or the
internet, I thought I would remind everyone to be cautious about the advise
given on  mail lists.  This holds true whatever mail list you are on and
what ever subject matter is being discussed.

There have been some recent posts concerning feeding and training programs
which I know for a fact that the person posting does not use and you would
be well advised to not use either.

If you are new to endurance, make sure that the source is reliable.  There
is some wonderful advise to be had on this and many other lists.
Occasionally there are honest differences of opinions and this is a great
place to put some of those things to the test.  You can't get better advise
than that offered by Heidi, Tom or Susan and several others.  But, just
because some one touts knowledge and or experience does not mean that they
have either, so please be careful and if it doesn't sound quite right, it
probably isn't.

So, here's to you and your horses health...

Cathy