Re: Lon Lewis quotes and my final reply tto ti

In a message dated 98-06-25 10:40:16 EDT, RALSTON@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

<< PS: I found ti's lon lewis post-He was quoting from the 1970's version of
 Feeding and care of horses. The second edition, published in 1995, is TOTALLY
 different-Lon's learned a lot in the past 30 years, as we all have.
 The Clinical Nutrition text I am quoting here is virtually the same as the
 "lay" second edition, except it lists his references at the end of each
 chapter. (over 150 for most
 chapters!). The lay version is only about 30 dollars and EXCELLENT-I highly
 recommend it!

I picked the 1981 text because you cited "30 years of literature" supporting
your thoughts. Now, it seems, there's only ten years of literature supporting
your thoughts. Let me dig around in the library for some shinier books--hell I
thought we were going to go all the way back to Xenophon again.

ti