proper weight

I too have been reading all the posts about weight management.  I have
almost the same horse as Chelle Sherman and have the same questions.  I
am very interested in hearing from any of you out there about how to
manage this type of horse.  I am thinking of using him for long distance
riding whether it be endurance or CTR.  Thanks in advance.

Carolyn from NE