Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 23:33:13 EDT, Tivers@aol.com wrote:

>Angie, I'm afraid the sport in me is a little too tired these days--not eating
>enough alfalfa, I guess. But glad you're enjoying the wrestling match. It's
>like trying to fend off a pack of jackals. But that's what makes life fun--a
>little tustle now and then.

Well, it helps when people understand that others on this list have
good knowledge of endurance training and nutrition, too, and actual
experience with it -- and that disagreeing with one of your
pronouncements is not resistance to change or learning.  No one has
all the answers, which is what makes discussion, including giving and
accepting constructive criticism, a learning experience for all who
participate.

When egos get in the way, the discussion deteriorates.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net