Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

In a message dated 98-06-24 21:56:35 EDT, CMKSAGEHIL writes:

<< Well, since you just suggested that he was from the "wrong century" too,
then likely it doesn't apply, according to your logic.  Amazing how you can
praise a source as being gospel one minute, tell us that it is bullshit the
next minute, and then come back and tell us that it is gospel.>>

Heidi, you're grasping at straws, now. In fact, you always were. I like Lon
Lewis and I like Topliff and Michael Glade. never said any of them were
bullshit--would you please cite the quote from me to that effect? There's no
need to lie about the parts of this discussion--everybody's got access to the
same posts--there's no advantage. Anybody want to cite where I said Lon Lewis
was bullshit?

> Actually, I have read quite a bit of Lon Lewis's stuff, and have concluded
that he likely has not done as much with endurance horses as many other people
have.

Ahh, then that eliminates him from having anything intelligent to say about
horses and nutrition that might just apply to endurance horses as well as
every other performance breed? And you and Sarah are our only sources of this
goldmine of information? Actually, of the interpretation of the goldmine?
Still seems to me you're both hindgut fixated. Different strokes for different
folks.

ti

 Heidi >>

 .