training videos

from archives, circa 1996

> Several years ago we rented the video on endurance with Mathew McKay-Smith
> (DVM and winner of '95 Tevis), ...

I'm looking for anything I can find in the way of training-type videos
for
beginning distance riders (a group of juniors at the barn I board at).
The above
incomplete reference is all I could find in the archives.  Also, I'm
getting
in touch with AERC wrt the one listed on the endurance.net "library"
page.

If anyone has any more information I'd greatly appreciate any leads.

Also, that led me to think of a closely related question.   In my own
experience,
one of the more difficult areas of horsemanship for a distance riding
trainee
to learn more about is the recognition of gait abornmalities and
lameness.
Has anyone seen anything in the way of training videos on this subject
(maybe
connected with veterinary schools ?)

Glenn Foster
SE Michigan