stallion boo-boo :-(

This is a question to the other stallion owners on the list... My boy
nicked his penis with his hoof as he dismounted a mare this afternoon, and
now he has a good-sized hematoma there. What can I do to get him better? He
has three more mare to breed in the next three weeks, so this is pretty
important!

Please post answers directly to me as this is not strictly endurance. TIA!

Stephanie Wind McCray