Michigan Heat & Humity

Gosh, thanks for all the posts.  I passed on all of them to the newbie ride
manager.  Louise, I will especially highlight yours.

We can sponge on the trail and she is putting extra water on the trail.  Plus
I have talked to a lot of riders who aren't riding that weekend and they will
be hauling extra water to the water spots (although not as much as Heidi
does).  Its just at the vet checks that UMECRA rules say you can't sponge.
But, maybe with all this encouragement, our newbie can sigh a big relief and
say "SPONGE".

A lot of good ideas thought and some I hadn't considered and I've been in this
sport for 10 years.  Thanks

Becke and Nikker (I just love water and rolling in hot weather)
Michigan