Re: soaking hay & cake

Glenda,     on hot training rides and endurance we have hay in those hay
nets hanging from the trailer and I take a bucket of water and throw
over the whole thing drenching the hay.  If hay is not eaten up by next
day, we get ride of it but that is never ever a problem with our
oinkers.

I am a reabilitated chocolaholic,  all this chocolate  cake talk has me
tearing the cupboards apart for even a crumb of the stuff,  gee you
guys, I was doing good till now.  I just can't stay clean:(    Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net