Re: removing numbers

Tina,
	You are not alone!! I do the same thing.  I don't do anything to the
grease paint until the he gets his bath before the next ride.  My horse is
a marathon roller and usually the stuff just wears off to the point you
don't have to "do" anything about it.  The next bath take anything left off.

And wouldn't you know it he's white to boot!

call me a slob

Lois Crowley
NH
Inde  (#1 son of Doone),'Kita (#2 son of Doone-still chestnut-oops gone
gray:>()
lcrowley@ctron.com (work)-lcrowley@worldpath.net (play)
http://www.worldpath.net/~lcrowley/ectra/ (for ECTRA stuff)
http://www.worldpath.net/~lcrowley/nehta/ (for NEHTA stuff)