Re: EQUITANA

Teddy

>Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Equitana is NOT what it appears to
be.
The organizers are NOT fair to their vendors.  Vendors pay 4-6 times the
"normal"
to exhibit there and Equitana does not have many "repeats".  Many booth
spaces
remain unsold and are "redocorated" so no one will notice.<

Glad someone spoke up about this.  I took a booth for the first two years,
made money but not nearly enough to justify the outrageous booth fee.  It
really got me when I had to buy my electric extra!  Didn't have a booth
this year so they called and called asking why.  Even had a sweet young
thing call 'one' week before the show wondering if I would be interested in
a booth!
Just went to shop yesterday and noticed a big change as per your message.
Do hope' they' get the message and consider the 'little guy'.  Did enjoy
the demos though, and the seating was better.

How did you do at the OD?  What are you riding now?

Jan