horse camp

Dear Ridecampers;
I just retrieved my two daughters from their summer horse camp, run by
Heritage Trails own Nancy DuPont, in Walnut Creek, CA.  If any of you
have kids who are interested in learning how to ride or go from beginner
to intermediate, this is a great program!  She lives right at Mt.
Diablo, and all her horses are Arabians.  The kids learn so much, and
really get immersed in the horsey life, with others their own age.  My
girls improved tremendously and are so eager to ride now that they are
home.  Their confidence and skill levels dramatically increased!
E-mail me if you have any questions about this program!  She has one
more session in two weeks.
Katee