Re: Bandaging horses legs

>Interesting subject, the bandaging of legs after exercise. You may do it
>because of tradition, you may do it because of peer pressure or you may
>think a bit and consider what it could do for or against the welfare of
>your horse.

This discussion came up some time ago and I put together an FAQ on the web
site with all the input that was offered.  Bob Morris and others convinced
me back then that wrapping non-injured legs is counter-productive.  But I
think my horse was the only one at the xp this week without leg wraps each
evening.  Talk about peer pressure!!!     I think the FAQ is still on
endurance.net.  Mike, Stephanie-- how can I add the latest comments to the
FAQ???

Karen Steenhof
Boise, Idaho
steenhof@cyberhighway.net