Thanks & More Advice Needed

Tahnk you for the insightful & very useful responses to my request for a
training regimine. My three, almost four yearold throughbred, Fred is doing
fine riding two to three days per week @ five miles per hour. I have a
section of land outside of Wichita and this fall I will be planting ten
acres into grass. This will be exclusively for  my horses and I would like
some advice as what to palnt. I am considering either alphalfa or bermuda.
Any advice both practical and nutritional will be of help. I have done
plenty of reading on these two grasses but would like input from real
people, who have actual experience with either of these grasses. Also,
there are not many twenty-five milers around at the present that I would be
able to make so any information regarding the NATRC (on the Endurance Net
Event Page) would be of use as I would like to start Freds trail experience
off slowly, I have emailed several event coordinators around the state
regarding their rides but have yet to recieve a response from even one.
Thanks Again,
	Brian Silcott
	Wichita