HOUSE FOR TEVIS

From: CHAR ANTUZZI
Email: CHAR_ANTUZZI@HP.COM

Hello,
I live about 10 minutes north of Auburn Calif and I would like to open up my home and stall for someone that needs it while they are ridding Tevis. I am new to the endurance ridding (X-Showring snob)and would like to return the generosity that people have shown to me in the world of endurance ridding. It's not anything fancy but it is safe. Thanks again for showing a new endurance ridder a great first few rides.