Cosequin/Equiflex

	I was considering giving my horse one of these GAG supplements.  I have
read the past discussions on these, don't think this particular question
was asked and answered.
	My question is:  Is there a big difference in the quality between Equiflex
and Cosequin?  As far as I know, Cosequin is only available through vets.
Is this simply to give them more credibility, or is Cosequin actually much
higher quality?  Cosequin is also pretty darn expensive.  I can't justify
right now going for Adequan...... way too expensive.
	Basically, which would give me the biggest bang for the buck?
	Thanks, Lori