Re: WV Endurance Riders Unite

Linda, and all who are interested:

I'm new to the sport, and here in Parkersburg have found trails but not
other riders.  There is an extremely long section of trails that are
called rails for trails, which used to be a train rail line some time
ago, which has been turned into trails.  I know some people who give
pleasure trail rides around in this area.  I could contact them and ask
about parking there.

I think we need some more people than two, though, to start a club.  I'm
waiting to hear from more people; but in the interim, please keep
spreading the word, and let's get this ball rolling!

-Sheilah Seebaugh
 Parkersburg, WV