made contact with Chiron Sportsaddle

Looked through my phone bill for their phone number, called but it was
disconnected, kept searching endurance.net and found another phone number in
the Market section, turns out it's his home phone and he was home (whew).
Apparently he's not going to be a distributor anymore, for a while at least,
and he pulled his website down before contacting his customers.  He did give
me phone and addie for the actual company Sport Saddle Inc so I do have the
info I requested in my earlier post :-)

Karen Bratcher
Hayden ID