TTeam bit

Linda,
You can order the rollerbit, Lindell, wands, chains or anything else in the catalog by
calling the TTEAM office in Santa Fe, NM, at  505/455-2945 or 800/854-TEAM (8326)
If you subscribe to the newsletter, you will receive a 10% discount on all TTEAM tack
and supplies.
TTEAM Up With Your Horse is $24 for one-year sub. Call 800/829-9402.
The newsletter is in its 14th year of publication and has recently been taken on by Fleet
Street Publishing. I've been helping edit issues recently so have these numbers at hand.
If there are any specific training or behavior topics anyone would like to see addressed,
please let me know as we'll be planning future issues at Equitana this weekend.
Thanks!
Bobbie L.