rubbing

     I have to agree about disciplining a horse that rubs on people.  I've
     been knocked over once, and another time received a face injury from a
     horse rubbing on me. He was rubbing on my shoulder and suddenly swung
     his head around whacking me in the face.  I also know horses that
     nuzzle affectionately, then bite. So I don't allow it anymore, from
     any horse.  If a horse is allowed to rub on one person, the rider,
     what's to keep him from rubbing on the vet, the P&R people, a small
     child...

     I find it generally bad manners.

     Hope everybody is having great ride weather. I'm stuck in school and
     work, so I'm living vicariously through you all until the weekend.

     Ride On.

     Linda-Cathrine and Magic Jake (former head rubber)