Off to EQUITANA

Will be going to Equitana ALL this week
Leaving in the AM WED.. willbe back SUN night late
Carol is NOW email ready and will try to pull down all the emails this
week.

We will be in the ABC booth.. doing our thing to promote the great ABC
products..

and maybe a few V-MAX HRMS

This will be our last venture for a while. Will have time to post some
comments and assorted reports as well as get our web page fixed up
better.

Roger

http:\\www.vmaxept.com