Horse available to ride in SA-Qualifier for Dubai

Hi all,
Thought I had better post this seperately.A friend of ours asked me to post
this.A wonderfull,fast competitive Arab gelding Timirie Rumba is available
to ride at the Hofmeyer 100 ,the qualifying ride for Dubai here in South
Africa.Prefably for a experienced rider as this horse pulls second to none
and is always upfront somewhere.
This horse is experienced,fit and ready for this 100 Miler, her owner has
broken her leg and cant ride him,her husband is keeping Rumba fit.
So if there is anyone out there who would like to compete here in South
Africa,for the experience,do let me know.It is a FEI ride and all the rules
apply.
Just something else for some brave,adventurous person to consider(and a
good rider)
So do come and join us in South Africa,participate in one of our oldest 100
Milers.
Regards
Kathy