Re: slant load stress

I own a 3 horse slant load.  It is my third (and final!) horse trailer.
I had a two horse straight load prior to this and a three horse straight
load (very rare!).  I will not haul in a straight load again unless it
is absolutely necessary.  My horse is hauled a minimum of once a week
and we average over two thousand miles a year on the road.  No
leg/stress problems.  My companions also have slant loads (total of
eight rigs).  No problems with their horses, either.  We do mounted
drill work at a fast canter, so if there were stress problems I think
they would be clearly evident.

Susan