South Africa is sending a team to Dubai

Hi all,
Am delighted about something at last.We are finally going to be able to
compete Internationally at Endurance.Our qualifier for Dubai is on the 8th
August in Hofmeyer in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa,good for us
as we have ridden this ride before and its only four hours drive away from
us.Whether I will  be riding I will  know later today,it will  be a tough
field,certainly will be interesting as the Hofmeyer 100 is a tough ride,has
this lovely mountain to go over,that I find makes the ride.
A friend of ours is offering one of his great horses for a International
rider to ride at this ride.Alfa Timirie Rumba,a great experienced Arab
horse ,who moves like lightning,would have have a experienced rider on his
back.If anyone is interested in this contact me privately.I will have all
the details required.
I need as much information about International Endurance Competitions and
about Dubai as I could possibly lay my hands on.
My computer crashed two weeks ago and I have lost all my eMails
addresses,everything,my own fault though.Am looking for Dinah Rojac's eMail
and Barbara Madills.
Anyway South Africa will be sending 6 horse and rider combinations to
Dubai.After the 8th of August I will let you all know who will be
riding,and tell you all more about there horses.I have seen the American
short and long list and the Canadian teams shortlist.
I will  also let you all know if I will finally be riding again,have rested
my back and am now almost ready to compete again.Am buying back one of my
best horses for this event,hold thumbs for me,at least I will have a dream
again.Especially after being flat on my back for the best part of a year
and a bit.

Hopefully I get alot of info from all you,I will  say thank you in advance.
Regards
Kathy and ""LIghtfoot""my dream horse,who I will  get back in July