potential waler/brumby endurance horse

From: vicki edmonds
Email: vedmonds@hotmail.com

I have bred several Australian Waler/Brumby horses from selected wild horses noted for their tough endurance qualities.  The basis of their breed being Arab combined with pony/Australian stockhorse (throughbred).  I have a buckskin gelding 15.1hh, a chestnut gelding 15hh, a bay gelding 15hh and a buckskin filly 15.1hh all displaying very low heartrates and reliable recoveries, toughness of hoof, and solid boned.  These horses are displaying a keen, competitive nature. In my opinion, they will make an excellent addition to the selection of endurance breeds of quality and ability available.  Note: the further these horses go, their fitness levels display a large storage of reserve energy. If there are any endurance riders and breeders interested in further information please email vedmonds@hotmail.com.