Results IAHA National CTR

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Judy Jesse Ride Manager,
Irene Catlin Secretary, the Chattanooga Arabian Horse Association and all
other volunteers, friends and relatives for a job well done.  The ride
was held May 23-25 at Pigeon Mtn., in Lafayette, Georgia.  The weather
was good to us as we started 45 horse and riders, 36 Purebred Arabians
and 9 half/anglo Arabians.  We had 32 finish, 26 Purebred Arabians and 6
Half/Anglo Arabians.

The 1998 IAHA National CTR Champion Purebred Arabian is GT Reno, ridden
by Sheila Noel.
The Reserve Champion is Brown R Time Thy ridden by Kristin Snook.

3rd	Garbonzo		Vanessa Walters
4th	LS Zane Grey	Eric Thompson
5th	Silver Victory	Lance Roop
6th	SH Ramadi	Debbie Zanot
7th	Takis Rama	Shelley Dake
8th	SS Storm Warning	Marybelle Cooper
9th	LR Forgeym	Linda Crandell
10th	Fixed Tempo	Nancy Muller
11th	Angelos Applause	Kathy Neunzig
12th	TC Hossar	Stephanie Ostrowski
13th	CSA Razzak	Gene Dake
14th	Gespacho	Edward Varno
15th	WH Maidi		Sarah Neunzia
16th	Shanienatez	Donna Stewart
17th	Alimas		Lesa Unzicker
18th	IA Murphy B	David Smith
19th	Midnight Bay DBA	Carla Jo Bass
20th	Fax Simile	Micky Creech
21st	SH Kais		Julie Brokaw
22nd	Kasanovia	Kathryn Downs
23rd	Shaikh Al Paso	Paul Bryan
24th	Arigha		Lorrie Velson
25th	Fantaj El Khala	Bill Franklin
26th	Hearflight Delila	Melissa Pearce

The 1998 IAHA National CTR Champion Half/Anglo Arabian is Grandeurs
Pride, ridden by Judith Cottrell.
The Reserve Champion is Harabi Hot Pepper, ridden by Myles Harston.

3rd	SSA Fine Design	Justin Cooper
4th	SS Bocephus	Laura Marshall
5th	Khelly's Song	Adele Pennington
6th	Sun Payder	Barbara Mikkler

Rita Schlim, CTR Chair

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]