Re: Unidentified subject!

I would suppose it would depend somewaht on which side of his genetics he took
after. One of the best horses I ever rode (and I still miss him!) was Arab/QH
cross. He was 14.3 and about 900#, looking a bit more like the Arab side. I
have tried Tevis eight times, finished three. This horse took me to the finish
on two of those three times. Give him a chance to prove himself. Unless he is
very heavily muscled, he could do the job.

BMc