Mariposa Run for the Gold

To everyone who replied to my post:

It would be a hoot to meet you guys!  Although, I won't be *actually*
riding *with* you since Rosie & I will be slowly bringing up the rear
of the 30.  If any of you are  doing it for a training/conditioning
ride, I would love the company.

Katee, if you decide to bring your backup horse and do a slow 30,
keep me in mind!

Debby L., I will call Patty for information, it sounds like fun.
I'll look forward to meeting you.

Julie,  I hope you decide to come - - - - just think "SUNSHINE" ;-)

I hope you all will come by and introduce yourselves at Mariposa.  I
am driving there after work on Friday afternoon.  I drive a pewter
(pearly-grey) colored Chevy Tahoe and my trailer is a Trails West
2-horse slant bumper pull.  My mare is a bay, who hopefully won't be
freaking out too much.  You'll recognize me by the lost look on my
face ;-\

Linda Hedgpeth
Greenfield, CA
lth@thegrid.net